The Diploma of Professional Practice (DPP) offers employers the opportunity to access motivated students through the DPP work placement program.
Invest in the future
Through this innovative program, employers have the opportunity to:
- broaden their exposure to UNSW
- add value to their teams through fresh perspectives
- source graduates who are work ready
- assess potential employees in the workplace.
Organisations are able to participate in the program if they can:
- Provide a minimum of 4 weeks (140-160 hours) of vocational placement.
- Provide access to a workplace supervisor who will support and guide the student to identify a workplace experience aimed at making a contribution to the organisation and developing the knowledge, skills and capabilities of the student.
- Assess the student’s performance during the placement.
Register your interest or find out more about participation in the DPP work placement program.